Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something different?.. probably not.

Welcome to my blog. First of all, I have to point out that I am not puporting to be able to offer anything but my own perspective on what I find funny, noteworthy, weird or interesting. I am certainly not claiming to offer an original or even particularly insightful blog about life in Korea (or wherever I happen to be at the time) and I don't particularly consider my own life to be very interesting or blogworthy in itself. But occasionally I do find or think or wonder something that I want to share, so if I manage to amuse a few people, brighten someone's day or just momentarily alleviate your boredom for a few precious moments along the way then I will consider it worth the absolute minimum of effort that will most likely go into this enterprise.

Having said that, to paraphrase The Korean at Ask A Korean (the author of a great blog on many things Korean which hooked me into actually following blogs in the first place) I reserve the right to say whatever I damn well please. If you don't like it, too bad. muahahahaha~

Also, those of you who know me know that one of my main pet peeves (on the very long list I have of pet peeves, being an aggro type of person) is spelling and grammar mistakes, so please correct me if there is something that I have missed. Lowercase doesn't count - my anal retentive corrective instincts are easily superceded by my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment