Monday, September 5, 2011

Hahahaha

One of the nice things about coming to work on Monday (perhaps the only nice thing in fact) is catching up on all the blogs that I haven't bothered reading over the weekend and that I usually haven't had time to read last Friday. I get my Wonderella comic (this week was not so good), a few good Cyanide and Happiness strips and, all going well, some other random bits and bobs that help put me in a good mood. Today I logged in to Google Reader and found this video on HYF's blog. I have no idea what it's about but it IS hilarious - I particularly liked the co-ordination behind the baseball game at the end! (You have to watch the whole thing to really appreciate it). I was tempted to turn it off after the first minute and a half out of sheer embarrassment (watching it at my desk) but I'm glad I stuck with it - I must have laughed at least once every twenty seconds ^_^



Happy Monday everyone! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment