Thursday, July 14, 2011

If you're reading this, I have already been killed..

Haha, anyone remember that ridiculous Pauline Hansen video she made? What an idiot. In oh so many ways.

Actually, this is just a follow up post to my one yesterday whinging about how sick I was. I went to the doctor and apparently it was just gastro-enteritis. Surprisingly, this was the first time I've been to see him this year when he HASN'T suggested that my illness stemmed from constipation. Tonsilitis? And constipation. The flu? And constipation. At any rate, I am taking a bunch of medicines (seriously, there are like 7 in each dose) and feeling better every day. Luckily today is also 초복 or chobok, the first 'dog day' - there are three in Korea (삼복 sambok or 복날 boknal - I've heard it called both), each marking the supposedly hottest days in summer (today it was about 28 degrees and rained like the sky was flooding for about half an hour then just as abruptly stopped) - so we got summer chicken soup (닭곰탕/삼계탕 - dakgomtang/samgyetang) for lunch so I could actually eat something. The long and short of it is that I'm ok. Sorry for worrying people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment