Friday, January 6, 2012

Ahhh frick frick frick

Just accidentally logged back into my Facebook through one of those stupid linked sites and reactivated my account :( If you get any notifications about stuff from me, it was an accident! Ignore it. Although now that I'm back I can't help but consider caving and just going back to the dark side O_O....

One week couldn't hurt right? It's kind of nice to know what the hell everyone is talking about. It pisses me off too that having no Facebook wouldn't be such a big thing if everyone around me wasn't such a tool for it. I miss having technologically incompetent friends around who barely know what it is :( And yes, I realise the irony of calling the rest of you 'tools' when I just considered going back to it.

That's it. Staying strong and quitting again. Seriously stupid on my part. If I don't - next time you see me I give you permission - actually no, I REQUEST that you smack me on the head and scream "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???" in my face.

Oh and just because it's cute - I found this looking for "dog food". Haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment